Sunday, July 21, 2013

Annipie's Delicious Cinnamon Rolls

"Annipie - Your Cinnamon Destination". With a restaurant bearing this particular tag line, you would expect nothing short of the best. And with Annipie, you can certainly expect to find the best cinnamon rolls in Davao, if not the Philippines. This store chain has been around since early 90's in Davao and they continue to expand with several new branches in the city, catering to the locals' yearning for their sinful and irresistibly good cinnamon rolls.


When I paid a visit to their Abreeza branch for the first time, I felt it was about time to treat myself to a piece (or two!) of their famed rolls. I don't know what took me so long to finally give their cinnamon rolls a try but taking a bite into it made me felt like it was years wasted of the opportunity to sample one of the best treats for my taste buds! I might sound exaggerating but I haven't been known to do that, and when I do it's because it's well deserved!



The quality of the cinnamon rolls from Annipie starts from the cinnamon bread in itself. It is soft with a right amount of cinnamon flavor and aroma that does not overpower. It sure is an upgraded version of your typical cinnamon bread! Then here comes the best part... the gooey and mouth-watering toppings (choices range from cappuccino and chocolate) and a drizzle of cinnamon syrup. These ingredients help to add the right amount of sweetness and aroma to an already delectable roll.

Have you tried Annipie's famous cinnamon rolls? If not, you should!

Annipie - Your Cinnamon Destination
Contact Nos.: 295-3022 (Malvar Branch), 295-3799 (Ecoland Branch)
Annipie - Your Cinnamon Destination @ Facebook


Stay Connected!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...