Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Seaside Lunch at Precious Garden of Samal

My idea of a perfect weekend is spending lazy time on the beach either dipping in the turquoise ocean water or just lounging seaside. One weekend, I tagged the boyf along in order to have a last-minute getaway before summer officially ends! We headed to Precious Garden of Samal. This resort initially piqued my interest because of its gorgeous beachline and the fact that it's not too overcrowded (as most other Samal beach resorts are) so I can have a truly relaxing time during my stay. But little did I know that I'd stumble into a foodie haven, too. I've read reviews citing the quality food in this resort but I did not expect much. Of course, you don't really expect to get gourmet quality food at a beach resort, but who would've guessed?

Take a peek into our seaside lunch and some of the treats we enjoyed during our stay at Precious Garden of Samal.

Fish 'N Chips



Fish Fillet



Bowl of Fresh Fruits & Ice Cream


When I saw this on the menu, I readily ordered it because I knew this dessert was perfect for the weather. The bowl of fruits consisted of slices of the following: apples, mangoes, and bananas. It is topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and sitting on full cream. Yes, the dessert is as refreshing as it sounds! The best thing about this dessert is that it is clearly made from fresh fruits. When you're enjoying this beachside, can life be any better?

Precious Garden of Samal is located at Sitio Libudan, Brgy. Miranda, Babak, Island Garden City of Samal.



Like this blog on Facebook or follow on Twitter for more foodie updates and reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...