Sunday, April 28, 2013

Red Ribbon For Dinner

Red Ribbon is one of the largest cake and baked goodies chain store in the country. They are best known for their delicious cakes that use the highest quality ingredients to produce delectable cakes of variant flavors and designs. Indeed, they're my go-to option for when I want to treat myself to delicious cakes that don't scrimp on ingredients yet within reasonable price.


They used to have stalls for cake take-outs only, but a few years ago they have opened their own mini restaurant wherein customers can dine for meals and a slice of their famous cakes. I, myself, have frequented their diner one too many times. 


Whenever I dine at Red Ribbon, I almost always orders their Bangus Ala Pobre. What can I do? I love milkfish! This one is a simple dish, though, the way you prepare it at home. For less than a hundred pesos (for ala carte, meaning no cake and drinks), you can get a filling meal. Also, the plentiful garlic they serve this meal with is heaven to me.


Their Pan Grilled Chop meal is another favorite; however, we noticed that the pieces were considerably smaller than the last time we dined at Red Ribbon. Despite the reduced serving portions, though, it was still the same crunchy and savory pork chop meal we've come to love. 


And for some dessert, we ordered their Mango Cake. This one is included in the value meal for my Bangus Ala Pobre order, which also comes with your choice of drink. The mango cake slice was the ideal way to end the meal. The light chiffon cake with hints of cream and mango slices helped to neutralize the savory taste of the two meals. If you haven't tried Red Ribbon's mango cake, it's about time you do!

Red Ribbon has branches in Gaisano Mall, NCCC Mall, and SM City Davao. 

Like this blog on Facebook or follow on Twitter for more foodie updates and reviews.  

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing. Especially the mango cake. Yum.

    I'd love for you to stop by and check out my latest outfit.
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...