Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Majid's Kabab Favorites

Since tasting my first kabab, I had been a big fan. I admit - I was slightly reluctant about trying out Persian food. But Majid's Kabab has made me a convert and it is one of my favorite go-to restaurants for kabab, aside from Zabadani. When I feel like being exotic, I go for the Ox Brain on the menu. If you haven't tried it, I suggest you should - it tastes way better than you think! A little squeeze of lemon can go a long way to add a kick to the flavor. 

But aside from the Ox Brain, which might freak out most people, I have two staple favorites on the menu at Majid's Kabab - Biryani Chicken and Cholo Kabab. To find out why, read on:

Biryani Chicken


Majid's Kabab's Biryani Chicken is a very tender serving that is seasoned with all kinds of herbs including basil. The java rice that it is served with is cooked with slices of potatoes and green peas to make it more delectable. However, I love that they are served with the stock used to cook the chicken meat with such that the dip is packed with flavor! In fact, I love pouring the dip onto the rice and the salad on the side to give them more flavor. 

Cholo Kabab


This kabab dish is made from goat meat, which I haven't tried before until I had this dish at Majid's Kabab. The goat meat is tender and lean. It's also seasoned perfectly that every spoonful is a celebration inside your mouth. If there is one thing that I would eat over and over again if I dined at Majid's, this has got to be the dish.


What's your favorite dish at Majid's Kabab?


Like this blog on Facebook for more foodie updates and reviews.

3 comments:

  1. my favorite will always be the Beef Kabab. its the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foods at Majid's kabab are really yummy and affordable. But they are no longer at Gmall ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any other indian/pakistani resto in dvo?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...