Friday, January 11, 2013

Tiny Kitchen's Paella Mariscos

I've heard a lot about Tiny Kitchen - lots of good things. If you are a food connoisseur or simply like me who likes to hunt for great food in Davao, then chances are the name Tiny Kitchen is not unfamiliar to you. It has grown from a small family-operated business into a full service restaurant. One of their best sellers or specialties would be their paellas and so during Christmas Eve I thought it would be a perfect treat for the family to share during Noche Buena.


We ordered the Seafood Paella just because my family is a big fan of seafoods, just like I am. The medium sized order costs around PhP 760. And I tell you, it's well worth the price with the wide variation of seafood meat included on the paella serving. The bottom consists of cooked rice that is flavored with curry sauce and other spices. Then, the top is sprinkled with a combination of seafood favorites like fish, shrimp, squid, and a few seashells along with a few slices of herbs and red pepper. 


The level of detail on cutting up the seafood meat, especially the squid, up to the final plating is truly superb culinary genius! It was undeniably a fantastic addition to our dinner table during Noche Buena

With this, I look forward to dining at Tiny Kitchen and blogging about their food offerings more extensively. Have you tried Tiny Kitchen's paella? I'd love to hear your thoughts about them.
 
 

Like this blog on Facebook for more foodie updates and reviews.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...