Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Seven Tea Review: Classic Milk Tea with Egg Pudding and Mixed Fruits

I wasn't such a big fan of milk tea before. But when I sampled 360 Degrees Hand Shake Milk Tea for the first time, I was made a convert! It was a light, refreshing drink that also feels healthy. Truly, a much better alternative to coffee. 

But here's a new discovery that I would like to share with you all, especially those who are into the milk tea craze - Seven Tea! I'm not too familiar with this brand so I am not sure if they have branches at the mall. I found out about them via a small stall located within the Times Square food court in the corner of Duterte and Ilustre St. in Davao. You can find it right across the street from McDonald's. They are located right in the center of the food court, so it's hard to miss them.




Anyway, I have tried their classic milk tea with egg pudding and mixed fruit offering just recently. And it's such a nice refreshment to go with your meal. The regular sized cup costs PhP65, which is a good bargain, if you'd ask me! You got to try this for the egg pudding alone - it's that good! The smoothness and refreshing quality of the tea provides a calm reverie on your taste buds with every sip.

If you happen to drop by Times Square or any stall of 7 Tea's, make sure to give them a try! And don't forget to ask for the egg pudding. 

 
Like this blog on Facebook for more foodie updates and reviews.  

3 comments:

  1. First time I heard a milk tea. I might try this one even though I don't really drink milk. Try ko rin yung egg pudding yay. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parang wala yata ganitong outlet sa mall. I tried milk tea and pudding when I was in cebu. The stall somewhere in IT park. Anyway, thanks for sharing this. I will try this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im a pearl milk tea addict,na try ko na mga milk tea sa dito sa Davao such as, 360,chatime,tealoca,teaAmo etc. pero yung 7Tea milk tea sa Times Square Ilustre parin ang mas binabalikan ko specially their winter melon and rock salt and cheese! Love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...