Friday, December 28, 2012

Krispy Kreme Christmas Treats

It's no secret that I have a sweet tooth. I always blame that for my constant craving for sweets like chocolates and donuts. Hence, I am one of many excited folks in Davao when Krispy Kreme finally brought their donut goodness into the city. And that means no more asking for pasalubong for every time anyone in the family visits Manila because there are, in fact, three branches of it in the city.

Recently, I had the chance to drop by their SM Annex branch before going on a movie date for The Hobbit. During that visit, we sampled one of their Christmas Treats - the Snowflakes donut. It features the same donut goodness that you would expect from Krispy Kreme, which is a dream for anyone with a sweet tooth. I believe their Snowflakes donuts have options for fillings but I went with the kreme filling and I suggest you do, too. It's heavenly!



In addition to their special edition Christmas donuts at KK, I also munched on their New York Cheesecake (one of my faves!) and had their Chilled Caramel Latte. What a fantastic pre-movie meal!



I'm not sure if the Christmas Treats donuts are still available. But if you want to give the other donut flavors a try, make sure to pay one of their branches a visit on either SM Annex, SM Lanang, or Abreeza! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...