Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fruits in Ice Cream @ Creamery Cafe

I don't know about you, but desserts and sweets are the best ways to complete a meal for me. This is why finding a good dessert place in the city has been on my food radar in a long time now. And it seems like my hunt has finally come to an end..

A few months ago, when The Peak opened its doors to the public, there is this one spot at the left side of the entrance to The Peak that was under construction that caught my attention. I got to see a glimpse of the interiors while construction was still ongoing and I guessed that it must be a dessert shop with its interior design. It turned out to be Creamery Cafe when I went back to The Peak after some time and they already have the name put up. The dessert lover in me got a wee bit excited knowing that I have one more option in case I wanted to grab something sweet. 

And one night, a few weeks after it opened, E & I were contemplating on where to grab dessert after just having dinner at Pepper Lunch. Creamery Cafe, therefore, was the perfect choice for that particular night. Their "gourmet ice cream" selection is quite varied with a lot of flavors not normally available in local ice cream shops, and in local ice cream brands. Hence, this is a good option for those who are looking for something different to treat their sweet tooth to.


They have one scoop, two scoop, and three scoop options for their ice cream so you can pick according to your sugar craving. However, they also have the family size pack that you can enjoy with a friend or two. We opted for the latter as E (thankfully!) spotted a Cookies & Cream flavored one. Of course, I can't pass up the opportunity to sample a gourmet version of my favorite ice cream flavor. 



Don't be deceived by the photo though, the serving is actually fairly reasonable for its PhP 199 price tag. I think this serving would be ideal for 2-3 people. And it is worth the extra money you spend from the regular ice cream. It is not too sweet, but more on the creamy and rich side. The texture of the ice cream is also very smooth, like it glides through your tongue as you put it inside your mouth. I've never had ice cream like this before and was really happy with our choice. 

I will definitely try out Creamery Cafe again, this time out to sample their Fruits in Ice Cream selection. If you happen to drop by at The Peak, do check them out. Highly recommended!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I wanna try it too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome! I want to try it! Is The Peak the one along Leviste Street in Makati?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, The Peak is located at Gaisano Mall. It's in Davao :)

      Delete
  3. omg that icecream looks awesome

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  4. So yummy!
    Thanks For the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...