Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Chowking Offers Quality Value Meal

As a foodie, there is nothing that would satisfy me more than enjoying quality food at affordable prices. But with a tough economy, it’s a real challenge to find that. Remember the phrase, “you get what you pay for”? There appears to be a rising trend these days wherein quality food can be expected only of fine dining restaurants.

Chowking seems to fall under this rare category. I’m not trying to say that their food offerings are of comparable quality to some of the city’s authentic Chinese restaurants; however, dining here won’t make you feel like you’ve been ripped off. In fact, it’s my number one option for Chinese fast food.

Case in point.


Pork Tofu
Lomi

For all these, I spent no more than PhP 200. And this dinner is good for two. If you want a quick pick-me-up or a full meal to satisfy your belly, but without breaking the bank, you know where to go.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Blog, I am following you..
    I hope you follow me back <3
    XoXo
    http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...