Sunday, September 16, 2012

SM Lanang Premier Davao: More Foodie Updates

In an earlier post, I have listed some of the restaurants that had been reported to launch along with the SM Lanang Davao opening. As the scheduled opening, which according to my sources will be on September 28, is drawing near, more restaurants and food spots had been confirmed to have a branch at the mall as well.

To learn more about new SM Lanang Davao restaurants, make sure to read more after the jump...

Hog’s Breath Café

This is the first time I’ve heard about Hog’s Breath Café, which isn’t surprising knowing that it is not only the first time to open in Davao (at SM Premier Davao) but also the first time in the Philippines. Its website dubs itself as an “Aussie Steakhouse with lots of grunt”. Interesting!




Dairy Queen

Honestly, I’m devastated that this has not opened in Abreeza yet, when I thought they would. But thankfully, one thing is for sure – SM Lanang is going to have a branch opened soon. Just seeing photos of the blizzard cake makes my mouth water.

Krazy Garlik

Ooh, for garlic lovers out there, here’s something to whet your appetite (am I talking to myself?). This new restaurant that is reportedly opening its doors to all clients of SM Lanang Davao offers the best garlic recipes from all over the world. As early as now, I predict it’s going to be a dining experience like no other.

Mesa


If you are looking for grilled goodness, this home-grown restaurant promises to satisfy your appetite. The restaurant offers a wide range of choices on the menu including appetizers, soups, grilled items, choice meat cuts, and many more. On top of that, they are known to offer a relaxing ambiance to help make your dining experience more satisfying. This is personally something that I can’t wait to try at SM Lanang Premier soon.


Which of these restaurants are you excited to try? 

Note: All images on this post are taken from Skyscrapercity forums and I do not claim ownership to them.

4 comments:

  1. Hi ab! I think i'd like to try Hog's one of these days, coz I wana taste their steak! I'd better make a budget on dat soon,hehe! Thumbs up for this post! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to try all of the restaurants in 1 day (well, if it's possible).

    ReplyDelete
  3. san ko po ba pwede ma contact ang owner / managers ng mga restaurants na yan ? pwede po pa email sa akin ang kanilang contact #'s ? ( cheeboy013@yahoo.com )
    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...