Friday, September 7, 2012

Mango Pleasure from Bread Talk

Bread Talk is my ultimate guilty pleasure. Hands down, they have the best baked goodies in the country, which explains why they come a bit more expensive than your average bakeshop. But I think it’s all worth every penny you spend.

When my brother celebrated his birthday, I decided to bring home one of Bread Talk’s cake creations – Mango Pleasure. Everyone in the family seems to be a big fan of Mango Float, so I knew this would be a hit with them, too! 



It is priced at no more than PhP 600, which is smaller than most other cakes of the same price range. But if you’re crazy over sweet stuff, you can’t complain really. This cake is made up of real mangoes layered with chocolate and chiffon cakes. This is a very delicious cake that I would highly recommend. Be sure to visit them at Abreeza to find out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...