Sunday, September 23, 2012

Gusteau’s Fud Haus



My first time to try dining at Gusteau’s Fud Haus at The Peak was during my nephew’s birthday. I took my family there for us to have a simple celebration and this was what I believed a perfect place to take them. And I was pleased to know that my choice of restaurant did not disappoint. Just like me, most members of the family were seafood lovers and so we picked one order each of nearly every available item on their menu.

I appreciate the fresh ingredients used for each dish and each serving is reasonable in size. Hence, my family enjoyed this dining experience and I can’t wait to go back there and try out their specialty – the king crabs!

Meanwhile, check out the photos of the dishes we ordered there:


Corn & Crab soup


specialty - Spicy Prawns!

What do you think about Gusteau’s Fud Haus? I’d love to hear your thoughts and/or experiences if you’ve dined here before. Share them at the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...