Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Birthday Lunch at Bigby’s

It’s difficult to find restaurants these days that offer international cuisines on its menu (most would stick with specific culinary cuisines such as Italian, Japanese, Greek… you get the point) and consistently keep its quality. Such is what you can expect when you dine at Bigby’s. This is one of few restaurants that I go to when I want to indulge, gastronomically speaking.

Bigby's Abreeza

Just recently, I was able to visit Bigby’s again. And it was the same comfort, quality goodness that I enjoyed on my previous visits.My recent dine at Bigby’s is my favorite so far, though. This happened during E's birthday lunch. 

During this particular visit I ordered their Salmon Steak, which they aptly called “Awesome Salmon”. This grilled salmon steak is served with its own sweet ponzu sauce along with buttered vegetables on the side. I forgot to take note of the price but it probably cost me nearly PhP 500 for this serving.


mango juice + water

Meanwhile, E had their best-seller: Rack-A-Bye Baby. This, too, is just pure goodness. The pork ribs are barbecued until tender and come with a smoky flavor. Like the salmon, it also comes with a vegetable side dish. There are two size variants here and E opted for the small serving, which is roughly priced at PhP 250-300. Take note though, the small serving is already good for two.



And the dessert is the best part of the meal. There is no better way to end this dining experience at Bigby’s than with a very filling serving of Caramel & Cookies Cheesecake. This is not an inexpensive dessert (priced at PhP 195) but totally worth it! I can’t even begin to describe how rich and delicious this one is, so you gotta try it for yourself.



Which is your favorite dish at Bigby's? I would love to hear them, share them at the comments section below. :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...