Sunday, July 22, 2012

Swiss Deli-cious!


Swiss Deli set the bar higher on my culinary standards. Not to say that I underestimated this resto, but it managed to crash my expectations on how good their cuisine will be. Needless to say, this was one of the best dining experiences I had and that's saying a lot given that I've tried quite a few in Davao.

Italian Antipasti
To start off our meal, we had their Italian Antipasti. This appetizer consisted of thinly sliced air dried beef, salami, coppa, and pancetta. It was also served with bread and pickled vegetables. This was a huge serving and surprisingly affordable at PhP 190. 
 

Salmon Steak

I ordered their Salmon Steak (PhP 295). Other than Bigby's own Salmon Steak, this was the best salmon I had. The meat was perfectly cooked and tender. And it was a big piece of salmon, to boot!

Swiss Steak
Meanwhile, E picked their Swiss Steak (always on the hunt for their bestsellers). This one cost around PhP 280, I think. These are several slices of pork tenderloin served with vegetables and french fries on the side. This meal was very filling and perfectly seasoned. (Of course, I had to take a bite!)

Swiss Chocolate Mousse

We ended the meal with dessert. Since I was already full at that time, but still wanting to try out their dessert, I opted for the small one – Swiss Chocolate Mousse (PhP 95). This chocolate sponge cake was the perfect way to end the meal. But a little too small for my sweet tooth. Ha!

On the way home, E decided to treat my sweet tooth with some of their delectable chocolates! I went gaga scouring their shelves when E told me to pick whatever I want!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...