Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Favorite Post-Workout Meal


Even though I love food and find it so difficult to diet, I try to at least watch what I eat nowadays to make it worth all the time I've put in the gym. This is why it has been a challenge to find the best place to eat after workout. I'm trying to make mental notes of what I can eat, and most especially what I cannot eat. 


Thankfully, we have Mandarin Tea Garden close to where the gym is. So, it is real convenient to get something healthy and lean to bite into after a tiring workout. Here is my favorite - Beef Wanton Noodle Soup

Mandarin Tea Garden's Beef Wanton Noodle Soup


This is a very delicious soup with lots of lean meat to keep me full but not too heavy on the tummy. I love the texture of the noodles, too - you can really tell that it is homemade and not the pre-packaged type. 

The next time you are on a diet, or simply want something healthier to eat, opt for this one. Plus,  it's affordable too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...